Spain's Mallorca Family Multi-Adventure Tour - Teens & Kids
Beaches, Mediterranean Vistas & Culture
Family — Teens & Kids
6 days 5 nights
Activity Levels 1-3
From: $6,199 - $6,649 pp dbl occ
($1,900 for sgl occ)
It's all fun and games on Spain's Mediterranean isle. Play hide-and-seek with secret coves that come into view as you kayak azure waters. Follow epic bike routes in the foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana and hiking trails with awesome views of the pristine coast. Chase fish on a snorkeling adventure and explore fascinating caves and tranquil villages. Build a sand castle on a sun-soaked beach and then experience one in real life at our regal castle-hotel. Make your own rules on this family vacation. On Mallorca, everyone wins.
Start/End Palma, Mallorca
Start/End locations may vary. Do not book flights until your trip details are confirmed.
- Bike family-friendly routes through Mallorca's awe-inspiring landscape, a mecca for cyclists of all levels
- Kayak the cerulean waters of the Mediterranean Sea with views of Sa Dragonera, an island nature reserve
- Play and be pampered at exquisite hotels, including a former castle and a seafront property with sea views
- Adventure on foot, by boat and under water with mask and snorkel on this paradisiacal Spanish island
6 Days Premiere Hotels
Ride picturesque bike routes through the foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana, a World Heritage landscape | Discover Mallorca’s unique traditions and cultural history | Start your hike in the charming fishing village of Sant Elm, now a holiday destination for chic Spanish jet-setters | Admire tucked-away coves, coastal cliffs and hidden caves from a trail by the sea | Kayak crystal-clear waters off Mallorca’s western coast | Relax and play poolside at a luxurious hideaway.
From castle to estate to hotel, this Leading Hotels of the World property's history is as extraordinary as its natural setting, world-class hospitality and sophisticated décor. (pool, spa)
Kids set out on a rock-climbing excursion | Grown-ups bike past traditional houses, monasteries and sunny terraces blanketed with olive trees en route to the mountain hamlet of Fornalutx | Meet up for a stroll through a valley of citrus groves to Sóller | Hop aboard the historic Tren de Sóller and enjoy the spectacular scenery by railway | Savor a family dinner by the sea in sunny Port de Sóller | Visit the bohemian artist town of Deià while kids run around in the sand | Hike in Mallorca's idyllic Mediterranean countryside | Optional on-your-own activities abound at our palatial resort: stand-up paddleboard, swim or take a siesta | Bike peaceful routes flanked by vineyards in Mallorca's wine region | Discover stalagmites and stalactites on a tour of the Campanet Caves | Take a thrilling Zodiac boat ride along the sun-soaked Mediterranean coast | Grab a mask and snorkel to explore the turquoise waters of secluded coves only reachable by boat | Rise early for a morning yoga class overlooking the coast | Savor gorgeous vistas from mountain peaks to the sea on a hike to Torre Picada, a 17th-century watchtower | End your family adventure in vibrant Palma de Mallorca.
Luxury and sensational views await at this elegant hotel built on a cliff overlooking Mallorca's gems—the Mediterranean Sea and the Tramuntana Mountains. (pool, spa)
The earlier you book, the more choice you'll have and the lower your price. And you can always change your mind — you won't be charged to transfer to a different trip before your final payment is due. View cancellation policy.
Click on dates for pricing, itinerary variations and to book your trip. Price is per person, double occupancy.
Activity Level: 1-3
Every Backroads trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. Several routes and a range of levels are offered each day so you can choose how much or how little activity you want to do. Learn more about how we determine activity levels.
The hiking terrain on this trip includes well-preserved mountain trails and dirt roads. On longer options, the trails can be rocky or more technical in sections.
Daily Route Options
Available Bike Options
The key to a stellar day's ride is a bike that's perfectly in tune with your cycling style… Backroads has you covered with the best bike fleet in the world! Read on for your available bike options for this trip. (click the arrow to see all available options)
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage