Wyoming's Yellowstone & Tetons Multi-Adventure Tour - 4-Day Getaway
National Park Adventures in Yellowstone & Jackson Hole
Couples, Friends & Solos
4 days 3 nights
Activity Levels 2-4
From: $4,399 - $4,599 pp dbl occ
($1,550 for sgl occ)
Let the grandeur of the American West speak for itself. The majestic landscape shines with dramatic beauty—erupting geysers, jagged mountains and glacial lakes. Bike along one of the most stunning paths in the country and spot bison and elk. Raft the curving bends of the Snake River and look up as the Tetons tower over the picturesque valley. Hike, bike, boat, raft and explore Yellowstone—all in one extraordinary getaway.
Start/End locations may vary. Do not book flights until your trip details are confirmed.
- Splash through the rapids of pristine Snake River with a white-water rafting professional
- Bike beneath the Teton Range's sawtooth mountains amid shimmering lakes and dense forests, watching for eagles and bison
- Hike in Yellowstone National Park, a geologic wonder
- Explore the classic American West while reveling in sumptuous luxury at our premiere hotel in the heart of Jackson Hole
4 Days Premiere Hotels
DAY 1 Welcome to Jackson, once the crossroads of American Indian trade and travel routes | Pedal the bike path between wild west town of Jackson and historic Mormon Row—the mountains of the Teton Range loom in the distance as you pass sprawling ranches and hillside forests | At the end of each day unwind at our elegant mountain haven, perhaps by the tranquil outdoor pool and garden.
DAY 2 Be wowed by bubbling mud pots, spouting geysers and steaming vents in Yellowstone | Hike through the heart of the park in Upper Geyser Basin, taking in the sights, sounds—and smells!—of this strange geologic wonderland | Check out the fumaroles of Biscuit Basin and legendary Old Faithful Geyser up close.
DAY 3 Continue to explore Grand Teton National Park, a paradise of bluebell-strewn meadows, shimmering lakes, thick forests and sawtooth mountains | Perhaps you'll opt for a horseback ride, scenic boat cruise or a fishing excursion.
DAY 4 End your journey with a splash and raft thrilling Class II and III rapids on the Snake River with expert river runners.
Named for the Teton Range's Cloudveil Dome, this luxury hotel is set in Jackson's picturesque town square. (pool)
The earlier you book, the more choice you'll have and the lower your price. And you can always change your mind — you won't be charged to transfer to a different trip before your final payment is due. View cancellation policy
Click on dates for pricing, itinerary variations and to book your trip. Price is per person, double occupancy.
Activity Level: 2-4
Every Backroads trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. Several routes and a range of levels are offered each day so you can choose how much or how little activity you want to do. Learn more about how we determine activity levels.
Authorized Permittee of the National Park Service.
Daily Route Options
Available Bike Options
The key to a stellar day's ride is a bike that's perfectly in tune with your cycling style… Backroads has you covered with the best bike fleet in the world! Read on for your available bike options for this trip. (click the arrow to see all available options) *E-bikes and Carbon bikes are subject to availability. Requests will be prioritized based on the date they're submitted.
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage