Wyoming's Yellowstone & Tetons & Montana's Paradise Valley Bike Tour
Stunning Lodges, Quaint Towns & Two National Parks
This is the Wild West. The land of bison, ranches and sprawling glacier valleys. But you don’t have to be a cowboy to enjoy it. After all, we love our elegant hotels, afternoons at the pool and ranch-to-table meals. And most of all, we love our vast wildernesses, deep forests and towering mountains. This country can be as wild as you can imagine and as indulgent as you want. Discover Bozeman, Jackson and two national parks—the Wild West without compromises.
THIS ITINERARY: 6 days, 5 nights
ACCOMMODATIONS: Premiere Hotels
Montana & Wyoming
Start Bozeman / End Jackson
Start/End locations may vary. Do not book flights until your trip details are confirmed.
- Explore the cowboy culture of Bozeman, once an old-west watering hole and now a happening university town
- Cruise stunning roads that slice through the mountains of Montana and Wyoming, some of America’s most iconic landscapes
- Rejuvenate in our premiere hotels’ ambience of luxury and relaxation, and enjoy a day at the spa or an evening of stargazing
- Discover the iconic outdoor vibe of this part of the world, where people flock year-round to experience some of the country’s best biking, hiking and skiing
6 Days Premiere Hotels
Begin your adventure in historic Bozeman, the epicenter of a vibrant biking and hiking scene in summertime | Ride through the town's quaint and historic neighborhoods before embarking on a favorite road of locals, rolling past farmland with mountain vistas | Behold beautiful Kelly Canyon | Bike to Sopes Canyon and treat yourself to an espresso or a craft beer in the Bozeman Brewery Historic District | Gaze at panoramic views of the Rocky Mountains | Enjoy Montana hospitality and easy access to Bozeman’s downtown at our luxury hotel.
A hip art deco retreat in the heart of bustling downtown Bozeman, with a rooftop pool and spectacular views of the seven mountain ranges that surround the Bozeman Valley. (pool)
Cruise to our next hotel through the aptly named Paradise Valley | Stroll the quaint Main Street of historic Livingston | Pedal along the Yellowstone River | The famous geological marvels and sprawling landscapes of Yellowstone National Park await your discovery | Take a hike amid travertine terraces, beaver ponds and wild forests, or shift gears to relax and enjoy our hotel's elegant spa.
A luxurious resort nestled between two mountain ranges above the Yellowstone River—a place where you can engage fully with the natural elements of Montana. (spa)
Ride along the scenic Fire Hole River | Cross an item off your bucket list with an up-close viewing of an Old Faithful eruption | Spot bison, pronghorn, elk and maybe even a moose | Discover historic downtown Jackson and relax in comfort at our luxurious hotel | Explore the winding roads and imposing landscapes of Grand Teton National Park by bike | Enjoy riding on beautiful car-free bike paths | Your national park adventure comes to a close with a final western thrill—white-water rafting on the Snake River.
Located just one block from picturesque Jackson Town Square, this luxury boutique hotel blends western history with modern comfort.
The earlier you book, the more choice you'll have and the lower your price. And you can always change your mind — you won't be charged to transfer to a different trip before your final payment is due. View cancellation policy
Click on dates for pricing, itinerary variations and to book your trip. Price is per person, double occupancy.
Activity Level: 2-4
Every Backroads trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. Several routes and a range of levels are offered each day so you can choose how much or how little activity you want to do. Learn more about how we determine activity levels.
The biking terrain on this trip ranges from level to rolling with some climbing. Keep in mind that Grand Teton National Park and surrounding areas are popular summer tourist destinations, so you and your bike will sometimes be sharing the road with motor vehicles.
Authorized Permittee of the National Park Service.
Daily Route Options
Available Bike Options
The key to a stellar day's ride is a bike that's perfectly in tune with your cycling style… Backroads has you covered with the best bike fleet in the world! Read on for your available bike options for this trip.
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage
We want to make sure you're on the right trip and that you have the best experience possible. Every Backroads trip is unique and this one is no exception.
The National Park Service limits the size of all groups and Grand Teton National Park doesn't permit guided hiking. Accordingly, in Yellowstone National Park you'll bike and hike in small groups with Backroads leaders. In Grand Teton National Park, if you choose to hike, you'll hike without Backroads leaders or local guides. Your leaders will provide pre-walk briefings, maps and directions. We appreciate your cooperation with park regulations.