Job Opportunities at Backroads
Amaze yourself. Amaze our guests. A job at Backroads is unlike any other job you'll ever have. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be gratified. Because whatever you do here, you'll be part of something that makes us all proud—delivering authentic, enriching—and sometimes profoundly life-changing—experiences.
The devil is in the details. Every world-class biking and hiking route. Every gourmet picnic. Every carefully orchestrated cultural connection. Everything. And it doesn't just matter some of the time. It matters all of the time. That's how we do things at Backroads. The result: guests so loyal to Backroads they travel with us 10, 20, 30, 40 or more times.
Making it look easy, isn't easy. Ask anyone at Backroads. It's hard work. It means forever asking, "Is the guest experience the absolute best it can be?" More often than not our answer is "no." We continuously redefine what an active vacation can be and establish standards no one else can match.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, we can't wait to meet you!
Trip Leader and Field Staff Opportunities
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 season! Please visit our Hiring Pages for more information.
Thank you for your interest in working for Backroads.
Current Employment Opportunities
- May 09, 2018: Seasonal Accounts Payable Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Apr 18, 2018: Scheduling Support Analyst - Berkeley, CA
- Apr 12, 2018: User Support Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 29, 2018: Senior Designer - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 29, 2018: Copy/Content Writer - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 08, 2018: Business Analyst - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 26, 2018: Accounts Payable Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Apr 27, 2018: Leader Development Assistant - Salt Lake City, Utah
- May 18, 2018: Bike Mechanic - Canmore, Canada
How To Apply
Please click on the job link and follow the detailed instructions to apply.
- FAX: 510-527-1444
- MAIL: 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
- EMAIL: email@example.com