Job Opportunities at Backroads
Amaze yourself. Amaze our guests. A job at Backroads is unlike any other job you'll ever have. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be gratified. Because whatever you do here, you'll be part of something that makes us all proud—delivering authentic, enriching—and sometimes profoundly life-changing—experiences.
The devil is in the details. Every world-class biking and hiking route. Every gourmet picnic. Every carefully orchestrated cultural connection. Everything. And it doesn't just matter some of the time. It matters all of the time. That's how we do things at Backroads. The result: guests so loyal to Backroads they travel with us 10, 20, 30, 40 or more times.
Making it look easy, isn't easy. Ask anyone at Backroads. It's hard work. It means forever asking, "Is the guest experience the absolute best it can be?" More often than not our answer is "no." We continuously redefine what an active vacation can be and establish standards no one else can match.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, we can't wait to meet you!
Trip Leader and Field Staff Opportunities
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 season! Please visit our Hiring Pages for more information.
Thank you for your interest in working for Backroads.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Feb 28, 2018: FINANCE Seasonal Accounts Payable Expense Reports Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 26, 2018: FINANCE Accounts Payable Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Apr 12, 2018: IT User Support Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Apr 18, 2018: LEADER DEVELOPMENT Scheduling Support Coordinator - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 03, 2018: LEADER DEVELOPMENT Talent Manager - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 29, 2018: MARKETING Copy/Content Writer - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 29, 2018: MARKETING Senior Designer - Berkeley, CA
- Nov 14, 2017: MARKETING Production Artist - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 08, 2018: TRIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (TIM) Business Analyst - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 08, 2018: TRIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (TIM) Global Trip Operations Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: TRIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (TIM) Vendor Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Mar 08, 2018: YIELD & DEPARTURE MANAGEMENT Yield Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Apr 13, 2018: OPERATIONS Bike Mechanic - Canmore, Canada
- Feb 17, 2018: OPERATIONS Mailroom Assistant - Salt Lake City, UT
How To Apply
Please click on the job link and follow the detailed instructions to apply.
- FAX: 510-527-1444
- MAIL: 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org