Job Opportunities with Backroads
Amaze yourself. Amaze our guests. A job at Backroads is unlike any other job you'll ever have. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be gratified. Because whatever you do here, you'll be part of something that makes us all proud—delivering authentic, enriching—and sometimes profoundly life-changing—experiences.
The devil is in the details. Every world-class biking and hiking route. Every gourmet picnic. Every carefully orchestrated cultural connection. Everything. And it doesn't just matter some of the time. It matters all of the time. That's how we do things at Backroads. The result: guests so loyal to Backroads they travel with us 10, 20, 30, 40 or more times.
Making it look easy, isn't easy. Ask anyone at Backroads. It's hard work. It means forever asking, "Is the guest experience the absolute best it can be?" More often than not our answer is "no." We continuously redefine what an active vacation can be and establish standards no one else can match.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, we can't wait to meet you.
TRIP LEADER OPPORTUNITIES:
We are now hiring Trip Leaders for the 2014 season!
Please visit the Trip Leader pages for further information.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Feb 26, 2014: Software Architect - Master Builder - Berkeley, California
- Feb 14, 2014: Seasonal Mailroom Assistant - Salt Lake City, Utah
- Feb 03, 2014: Marketing Writer & Editor - Berkeley, California
- Jan 14, 2014: Seasonal Rooming Assistant - Berkeley, California
- Jan 06, 2014: Seasonal Guest Services Consultant - Berkeley, California
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your resume and cover letter for any of the above non-trip leader positions by fax, mail or email:
- FAX: 510-527-1444
- MAIL: 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley CA 94710
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
Please include the position you are applying for followed by the words "web posting" on your cover letter.