Job Opportunities at Backroads
Amaze yourself. Amaze our guests. A job at Backroads is unlike any other job you'll ever have. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be gratified. Because whatever you do here, you'll be part of something that makes us all proud—delivering authentic, enriching—and sometimes profoundly life-changing—experiences.
The devil is in the details. Every world-class biking and hiking route. Every gourmet picnic. Every carefully orchestrated cultural connection. Everything. And it doesn't just matter some of the time. It matters all of the time. That's how we do things at Backroads. The result: guests so loyal to Backroads they travel with us 10, 20, 30, 40 or more times.
Making it look easy, isn't easy. Ask anyone at Backroads. It's hard work. It means forever asking, "Is the guest experience the absolute best it can be?" More often than not our answer is "no." We continuously redefine what an active vacation can be and establish standards no one else can match.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, we can't wait to meet you!
Trip Leader and Field Staff Opportunities
Backroads is currently only reviewing applications from Italians or candidates who speak Italian.
We're no longer considering other applications for the 2017 season. Please visit our Hiring Pages for more information.
Thank you for your interest in working for Backroads!
Current Employment Opportunities
- Jul 18, 2017: Human Resources Generalist - Berkeley, California
- Jun 14, 2017: IT User Support Specialist - Berkeley, California
- Jun 13, 2017: IT Project Support - Berkeley, California
- Jun 03, 2017: Talent Manager - Berkeley, California
- Jun 01, 2017: Seasonal Guest Services Administrative Assistant - Berkeley, California
- May 31, 2017: Trip Inventory Management (TIM) Manager - Berkeley, California
- May 11, 2017: Financial & Budget Analyst - Berkeley, California
- Jul 14, 2017: Bike Mechanic - Salt Lake City, Utah
How To Apply
Please click on the job link and follow the detailed instructions to apply.
- FAX: 510-527-1444
- MAIL: 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org