Job Opportunities at Backroads
Amaze yourself. Amaze our guests. A job at Backroads is unlike any other job you'll ever have. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be gratified. Because whatever you do here, you'll be part of something that makes us all proud—delivering authentic, enriching—and sometimes profoundly life-changing—experiences.
The devil is in the details. Every world-class biking and hiking route. Every gourmet picnic. Every carefully orchestrated cultural connection. Everything. And it doesn't just matter some of the time. It matters all of the time. That's how we do things at Backroads. The result: guests so loyal to Backroads they travel with us 10, 20, 30, 40 or more times.
Making it look easy, isn't easy. Ask anyone at Backroads. It's hard work. It means forever asking, "Is the guest experience the absolute best it can be?" More often than not our answer is "no." We continuously redefine what an active vacation can be and establish standards no one else can match.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, we can't wait to meet you!
Trip Leader and Field Staff Opportunities
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 season! Please visit our Hiring Pages for more information.
Thank you for your interest in working for Backroads.
Current Employment Opportunities
- Feb 21, 2018: Join Our Amazing Backroads Community! Our First Ever Job Fair – March 8 - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: FINANCE Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: SALES Seasonal Guest Services Assistant - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: SALES Seasonal Guest Services Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: TRIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (TIM) - Rooming & Private Trip Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: TRIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (TIM) - Seasonal Rooming Assistant - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 21, 2018: TRIP INVENTORY MANAGEMENT (TIM) Vendor Specialist - Berkeley, CA
- Jan 10, 2018: HR Human Resources Generalist - Berkeley, CA
- Nov 16, 2017: IT Enterprise Data Manager - Berkeley, CA
- Nov 16, 2017: IT Application Manager - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 03, 2018: LEADER DEVELOPMENT Talent Manager - Berkeley, CA
- Nov 14, 2017: MARKETING Creative Director - Berkeley, CA
- Nov 21, 2017: MARKETING Web/E-Com Product Manager & Marketing Producer - Berkeley, CA
- Feb 02, 2018: OPERATIONS Bike Mechanic - Salt Lake City, UT
- Feb 17, 2018: OPERATIONS Seasonal Mailroom Assistant - Salt Lake City, UT
- Jan 09, 2018: OPERATIONS Bike Mechanic - Seasonal - Canmore, Canada
How To Apply
Please click on the job link and follow the detailed instructions to apply.
- FAX: 510-527-1444
- MAIL: 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley, CA 94710
- EMAIL: email@example.com