Oregon's Bend Multi-Adventure Tour - Weekend Getaway
Mountain Town Charms, Splendid State Parks & the Deschutes River
Couples, Friends & Solos
3 days 2 nights
Activity Levels 1-3
From: $2,599 - $2,799 pp dbl occ
($500 for sgl occ)
Explore lush Oregon landscapes. Raft the Deschutes River. Hike through endless forests. Cruise down country roads to a local taproom. With lively Bend as your base camp, you’ll be poised for one epic adventure. Come see why this place is a mecca for outdoor-lovers and people who like to live well. You might not decide to stay, but you’ll definitely be reluctant to leave.
Start/End locations may vary. Do not book flights until your trip details are confirmed.
- Ride world-class cycling routes through Central Oregon's rugged landscapes, with sensational scenery at every turn
- Discover high-desert hiking trails and postcard-perfect views of the Cascade Mountains from Smith Rock State Park
- Raft thrilling Class II-III rapids on the grand Deschutes River, traversing lava fields and pine forests
- Celebrate Bend's legendary craft brewery culture with a frosty pint after a full day of active adventures
3 Days Premiere Hotels
DAY 1 Bike north out of Bend on a scenic loop ride—you’ll quickly see why it’s a local favorite | Soak up expansive views of the Cascades as you cycle past sprawling ranchland and lush forest | Pop by one of Oregon’s legendary food trucks for lunch before exploring downtown Bend, Oregon's adventure capital | Stroll down charming streets packed with art galleries and cafés | Settle into our eco-chic hotel in the heart of this beloved city.
DAY 2 Our adventure continues in the high-desert landscape of Central Oregon | Hike amid the unique geology of Smith Rock State Park, where cliffs and rock spires tower above the Crooked River | Revel in majestic mountain views and the rugged landscape where sport climbing was born | Thirsty? Find out what's on tap at over 20 local craft breweries, perhaps opting for a tour of iconic Deschutes | If the water beckons, skip the beer garden and hit the river for a swim | Cap off the day with some quality time in the sauna or steam room at our welcoming retreat.
DAY 3 Set out for an exhilarating rafting trip down the Upper Deschutes River | Paddle renowned Class II–III rapids, including the Big Eddy, as you wind through peaceful woodlands and breathtaking lava fields | Toast your adventure at one of Bend's most beloved breweries | Extend your journey in this idyllic slice of the Pacific Northwest.
A luxury boutique hotel ideally located amid the shops, galleries, cafés and brewpubs of vibrant downtown Bend.
The earlier you book, the more choice you'll have and the lower your price. And you can always change your mind — you won't be charged to transfer to a different trip before your final payment is due. View cancellation policy.
Click on dates for pricing, itinerary variations and to book your trip. Price is per person, double occupancy.
Looks like you’re traveling with a smaller group
Our Private Trips are best for groups of 6 or more. We suggest joining a scheduled trip.
Please Select a Group Size
Group size is required to show per-person pricing. Your group size can be approximate and can change.
Activity Level: 1-3
Every Backroads trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. Several routes and a range of levels are offered each day so you can choose how much or how little activity you want to do. Learn more about how we determine activity levels.
Biking terrain mostly includes mellow valley rides in and out of Bend. Our hike in Smith Rock State Park follows a rocky trail.
Daily Route Options
Available Bike Options
The key to a stellar day's ride is a bike that's perfectly in tune with your cycling style… Backroads has you covered with the best bike fleet in the world! Please note that bike requests are subject to availability and prioritized based on the date they're submitted.
Click the gray arrow to see all bike options.
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage