MAKE IT PRIVATE!
Base price now offered with only 6 guests for 2020 trips. LEARN MORE
Spain's Mallorca Family Multi-Adventure Tour - 20s & Beyond
Beaches, Mediterranean Vistas & Culture
There's something for everyone on this island paradise in the Mediterranean. Epic rides in the foothills of the Serra de Tramuntana mountains. Tranquil hikes along the sea on pristine coastal trails. Beaches to lounge on and kayaks to paddle. Snorkel masks for an underwater adventure and mud masks at the spa. Golden orange groves and silvery-green olive trees. Old-world villages and Palma's vibrant nightlife. Whatever your family desires, Mallorca aims to please.
THIS ITINERARY: 6 days, 5 nights
ACCOMMODATIONS: Premiere Hotels
Start/End Palma, Mallorca
Start/End locations may vary. Do not book flights until your trip details are confirmed.
- Cycle rolling routes through Mallorca's diverse and awe-inspiring landscape, a mecca for cyclists of all levels
- Paddle the cerulean waters of the Mediterranean Sea toward pristine Sa Dragonera island, a nature reserve
- Vacation at exquisite hotels, including a former castle and a seafront property with unforgettable sea views
- Journey on foot, by boat and under water with mask and snorkel on this rugged resplendent Spanish island
6 Days Premiere Hotels
Discover the magic of picturesque Valldemossa | Bike world-class routes through the Serra de Tramuntana, a World Heritage landscape | Stop-you-in-your-tracks viewpoints and watchtowers dot our cycling path | Hike from the charming fishing village of Sant Elm, now a vacation destination for chic Spanish jet-setters | Admire pristine coves, rugged coastal cliffs and hidden caves from a walking trail by the sea | The peaceful crystal-clear waters off Mallorca's western coast were meant for kayaking | Lounge by the pool at a luxurious castle turned hotel.
From castle to estate to hotel, this Leading Hotels of the World property's history is as extraordinary as its natural setting, world-class hospitality and sophisticated décor. (pool, spa)
Ride through Mallorca's idyllic Mediterranean countryside to the mountain village of Fornalutx | Walk through a valley of fragrant citrus groves en route to the mountain town of Sóller | Enjoy the spectacular scenery by railway after hopping aboard the historic Tren de Sóller | Savor dinner by the sea in sunny Port de Sóller | Find inspiration in the bohemian artist town of Deià | Hike coastal trails past sunny terraces blanketed with olive trees, traditional houses and monasteries | Peaceful bike routes flanked by vineyards are ubiquitous in Mallorca's exquisite wine region | A sweet treat or un cafecito at a café may be calling your name | Glorious views over Mallorca's landscape await after a climb up Calvari Sanctuari's 365 steps | Unwind in the breathtaking seafront town of Alcúdia | Embark on a thrilling Zodiac boat ride along the sun-soaked Mediterranean coast | Swim, snorkel and explore turquoise waters of secluded coves | Take in Mallorcan vistas from mountain peaks to the sea on a hike to Torre Picada, a 17th-century watchtower | Extend your family adventure in vibrant Palma de Mallorca.
Luxury and sensational views await at this elegant hotel built on a cliff overlooking Mallorca's gems—the Mediterranean Sea and the Tramuntana Mountains. (pool, spa)
The earlier you book, the more choice you'll have and the lower your price. And you can always change your mind — you won't be charged to transfer to a different trip before your final payment is due. View cancellation policy
Click on dates for pricing, itinerary variations and to book your trip. Price is per person, double occupancy.
Activity Level: 1-3
Every Backroads trip is designed to appeal to a wide variety of interests and fitness levels. We know your pace may vary from one day to the next—and your traveling companion's may differ somewhat from yours. So we present a range of mileage options, and each day you decide exactly what and how much you want to do. LEARN MORE.
Note: The hiking terrain on this trip includes well-preserved mountain trails and dirt roads. On longer options, the trails can be rocky or more technical in sections.
Available Bike Options
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Expertise and services of our experienced Trip Leaders
- Snacks and beverages between meals
- Additional guides and experts from the region on many trips
- Van shuttles to support a variety of route options
- Comprehensive Travel Planner with detailed pre-trip information
- Private guided tours at museums, historic sites, wineries and other select attractions as noted in the Travel Planner
- All gratuities at hotels and restaurants
- Special events, including wine tastings and other select attractions as mentioned in the Travel Planner
- On biking and multi-adventure trips, use of fully equipped Backroads titanium bike plus helmet and accessories
- Trailercycles, carriers, and kid-sized helmets for Family Trips
- Equipment and experienced guides for kayaking, rafting, snorkeling, sailing and canoeing as described
- Park and other entry fees
- Fares for trains, ferries and other modes of travel as listed in the Travel Planner
- Select coach transfers
- Baggage transfers and porterage