Backroads BEST Club
Terms and Conditions
(subject to change):
- You must have traveled with Backroads to be eligible to earn referral credits.
- The intention of this program is to reward you for spreading the word about Backroads and referring guests to us.
- $200 Referral Credit is earned toward a Backroads trip when a referral books a 3-day or longer Premiere Inn, River Cruise, or Casual Inn trip. A $100 Referral Credit is earned toward a Backroads trip when a referral books a Camping trip.
- The first BEST Club Member to officially document a referral is the only party eligible for the Referral Credit. (So get your referrals in, before someone else does!)
- BEST Club member may not receive Referral Credit for anyone who shares their address.
- Home mailing addresses must be provided for BEST Club Member and each referral (even when the preferred mailing address is a business or a PO Box).
- Referral Credit cannot be earned by commission-based agents or wholesalers.
- BEST Club members' earned Referral Credit does not expire and there is no limit to how much Referral Credit may be applied to one reservation. The earned Referral Credit can only be applied to a booked trip with a balance due or to a future trip, and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Referral - An adult who does not share an address with the BEST Club member, and is not already linked to another BEST Club member.
- Adult - Referrals and BEST Club members aged 18 and older.
- BEST Club Member - Anyone who has traveled with Backroads on at least one trip.
- Official Documentation of a Referral - Backroads must be informed of the BEST Club member’s association to the referred guest prior to the conclusion of the referred guest’s first trip.