Protect Yourself and Your Trip Investment: Travel Protection Plan
Because Backroads adheres strictly to our cancellation policy, we recommend that you purchase travel protection. Backroads offers a Travel Protection Plan or you can acquire one through your travel agent.
Our plan offers:
- Trip Cancellation up to 100% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Trip Interruption up to 100% of insured trip cost for covered reasons
- Trip Delay coverage
- Coverage for Medical Emergency Expenses
- Emergency Evacuation/Repatriation
- 24-Hour Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Baggage and Baggage Delay benefits
Canceling for a covered reason is simple and less stressful if you are insured.
Our Travel Protection Plan provides coverage for trips booked directly with Backroads and pre-paid, non-refundable airfare to and from a Backroads trip as long as the travel dates do not exceed ten days prior to or ten days beyond the Backroads trip.
Please see our Travel Protection Plan for full details.