Job Opportunities with Backroads
Seasonal Guest Services Consultant
We are currently seeking seasonal employees for our Guest Services Consultant position. The ideal candidate is a highly professional person who will be working with our guests and guides to provide them with an exceptionally high level of service on the phone and email to ensure that every guest has the best experience on their trip.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 2+ years of successful customer service or sales support
• Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• High level of initiative
• Superb sense of detail
• Can work effectively in a fast paced work environment
• Can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Organizational and computer skills
• Value and embody integrity, teamwork, empowerment, and sense of ownership
• Domestic and international travel experience desirable
• Must be willing to work weekends
• Ability to work at a computer desk for prolonged periods of time and occasionally lift up to 30 pounds
• Enthusiastic about working for Backroads and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors
This position is seasonal full-time through August or September with the potential to become a regular full-time position.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Guest Services Consultant” in the subject line of your email or by fax to (510) 527-1789, Attn: HR/Guest Services Consultant. No phone calls please.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and multisport trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.