Job Opportunities with Backroads
Salt Lake City
We currently have an opening for a full-time MAILROOM ASSISTANT.
As a member of the Backroads Fulfillment team your job would include:
• Fulfilling catalog requests and travel agent material requests.
• Fulfilling guest gift packages, guest awards program package and Backroads jersey orders.
• Process & sort outgoing and incoming USPS mail.
• Processing FedEx and UPS shipments.
• Tracking inventory, maintaining shipping supplies and maintaining a clean and organized space.
We’re looking for a Mailroom Assistant who possesses these qualities:
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Strongly oriented towards high quality customer service.
• The ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and finish them on schedule.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Enjoys working with others as a member of a team.
• Takes pride in his/her work.
• Positive attitude, sense of humor, and a varied taste in music.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word).
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This position is full-time, Monday-Friday: 8am – 5pm.
In return, Backroads is offering the following compensation package: a competitive annual salary, health, dental and vision insurance, flex plan, 401(k), holidays, sick leave, vacation and Backroads trip credit.
To play a key role in a company that develops and operates first class bicycle, walking and multi-sport vacations in numerous destinations around the world, send your resume and cover letter describing your relevant experience to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mailroom Assistant” in the subject line of your email or fax to: 510-292-2793, Attn: HR/Mailroom Assistant.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and multisport trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.