IT CRM/Salesforce/Marketo Business Analyst
Product Manager/Business Analyst – CRM & Marketing Automation
This position will help lead our efforts to optimize Sales Force and Marketo for the sales, marketing and operations teams. Responsibilities include documenting, designing and testing system implementations and launch support of solutions in Salesforce.com environment. As a Business Analyst, you will interface with business to ensure timely and effective delivery of Salesforce/Marketo solutions for the business requirements. The ideal candidate is a diligent, hardworking individual who is able to learn new functions and processes rapidly, can take ownership of these critical products, enjoys collaboration and is capable of delivering outstanding work.Responsibilities:
• Understands Sales Force and Marketo product suite, and partners with business to leverage, optimize and socialize these platforms.
• Assists the business in defining scope and priorities for system initiatives (new projects and ongoing maintenance)
• Leads requirements gathering sessions, proactively drawing out requirements from stakeholders.
• Hands-on from requirements, through development with internal team (SF Developer) and deployment. This role has start to finish (meaning operational) responsibility.
• Performs gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
• Creates requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation and QA with the customer and share with project stakeholders.
• Creates workflow diagrams to document current and future business environment.
• Identifies and resolves problems which may impact projects by monitoring progress and project status. Escalates important issues to the attention of Management so that decisions can be made promptly.
• Responds and communicates efficiently between the business, tech and QA team on projects and to facilitate resolution of user issues as and when necessary.
• Communicates in written, oral and presentation formats to best represent and express user and organizational requirements to audiences up to mid-level management.
• Forms productive relationships with internal customers by listening, clarifying, and responding effectively.
• Deep functional working knowledge of Salesforce. With the ability to do some functional changes and reporting with the application.
• Exceptional communication skills – written, presentation skills, etc.
• Exceptional client handling skills – able to work with all levels within the client portfolio
• Demonstrated ability to deliver business-oriented solutions, across a portfolio of projects
• Able to successfully manage a varied workload with minimal intervention from Management
• Possesses the aptitude to quickly understand work processes and flows in various business units and recognize those that could benefit from technology
• Possesses an understanding of current business analysis and project management methodologies, tools and techniques
• Established project management skills including familiarity with project scheduling and tracking documents
• 5+ years in CRM Business Analysis and or Product Management role
• Marketo knowledge is strongly desired
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, flex plan, generous time-off and travel benefits, commuter incentive programs, etc. Backroads promotes work/life balance, and offers a fun, casual work environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with “CRM/Salesforce/Marketo Business Analyst” in the subject line of your email.
No phone calls please.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and Multi-Adventure trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.