Systems Administrator (Salesforce Admin & ERP System)
POSITION: Systems Administrator (Salesforce Admin & ERP System)
REPORTS TO: APPLICATIONS MANAGER
We are replacing our legacy in-house operations systems with new ERP and Salesforce to absorb many core business functions. The Systems Administrator will work as part of the Applications team dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of the systems. The ideal candidate would be someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can
interface directly with internal stakeholders to understand their needs to administer andenhance the system accordingly. This person will serve as the “go to” for users, perform basic updates, promote adoption and much more. The Administrator will perform basic updates, such as add/delete users and custom fields and process building.
- Adjust templates, create dashboards, manage interfaces, and customize HTML
- Create and maintain SQL queries, support reporting when needed
- Implement security requirements, including field-level security, list view rights, sharing rules, and general user permissions controls to reduce risks around sensitive customer and opportunity data.
- Manage new releases and efficiently roll out new features
- Develop and maintain training materials and training curriculum
- Audit, uncover and resolve data integrity issues. Perform data loading and merging/mapping processes as required.
Salesforce System Administrator QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5 years’ experience as certified SF Admin – advanced experience required
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC and have successfully expanded on those capabilities using custom code and/or integration with external systems
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions.
- Work with internal customers to gather requirements and implement configuration changes including definition of workflow and approval processes and custom object implementation
- Examine time-based workflow and scheduled APEX queues to make sure there are no unexpected entries.
- Monitor SFDC error and debug logs. For any external application that synchronizes data with SFDC, look at its error logs to see if a new error pattern has developed.
ERP System Administrator QUALIFICATIONS:
- Working knowledge of CSS, HTML, XML
- Ability to create complex SQL queries
- Understanding of Business Process Flows & Rules
- Ability to analyze/translate business rules and add/change/delete business rules
- Salesforce.com Advanced Administrator Certification
- Solid SQL knowledge
Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package including comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, flex plan, generous time-off and travel benefits, commuter incentive programs, etc. Backroads promotes work/life balance, and offers a fun, casual work environment.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Systems Administrator – web” in the subject line of your email.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and Multi-Adventure trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.