Project SQA Tester - contract/limited term employment
Backroads is currently engaged in an ERP implementation project consisting of multiple teams and multiple vendors. We are seeking a motivated individual with a strong background in manual SQA Testing. As SQA Tester, you will the organization by gathering requirements, writing and executing tests, monitoring test progress, reporting status, logging defects, tracking and testing defect fixes, retesting, and delivering, utilizing an in-house Wiki. You will also be responsible for measuring quality, performing ad-hoc testing, regression testing, and managing the IT issue tracking system.
• Collaborate with the IT Department and all relevant stakeholders to continuously improve, document, and communicate the Quality Assurance process and Software Development Lifecycle.
• Maintain subject matter expertise for the systems under test and use that expertise to create, maintain, and extend the test case library
• Analyze and understand requirements; devise a test strategy, test plan, test cases to adequately cover the requirements; develop high-level test scenarios that implement the strategy; elaborate scenarios into detailed test cases
• Gain general understanding of in-house custom applications and business processes
• Collaborate with business and development teams to produce requirements that are well-documented and clear
• Work with users and partner teams to develop test scripts
• Review testing artifacts with SQA and Development team members, and update accordingly
• Ensure quality in all deliverables based on the Key Quality Attributes of Completeness, Correctness, Accuracy, and Consistency
• 2+ year of SQA test experience of complex applications
• Thorough knowledge of SQA theory and methodology
• Can define and execute different types of testing
• SFDC experience is an asset
• Ability to define and execute different types of testing
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• High proficiency with JIRA/Confluence
• Effectively communicate issues with software and propose solutions
• Strong organizational skills
• Nice to Have: Familiarity with an industry standard Automation Framework (Selenium, TestNG, etc.)
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “SQA Tester – web” in the subject line of your email.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and Multi-Adventure trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.