Guest Services Consultant
We are currently looking for an extraordinary individual to join our Guest Services Team. You’ll be consulting with our guests via phone, e-mail, and web chat while providing an exceptional level of service and booking trips for guests with Backroads!
Our ideal candidate will have:
• Excellent listening skill and a willingness to exceed guest expectations with every interaction. You need to really like people!
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill. Remember, you are consulting with guests on a variety of travel topics. Can you communicate clearly and warmly?
• Superb sense of detail. The minutiae can make or break a guest’s experience.
• High level of initiative. Are you willing to go that extra step and make the booking?
• Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment Can you do it and have fun?
• Proficient in working with Phone Systems, our Booking Software and Salesforce or a willingness to learn.
• Domestic and/or international travel experience preferred.
• Enthusiastic about working for Backroads and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors.
This position is full-time in our home office in Berkeley, CA.
To apply, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Guest Services Consultant” in the subject line of your email. No phone calls please.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and Multi-Adventure trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.