Seasonal Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable Specialist
Our Finance Department currently has a seasonal full-time position available includes both administrative and accounts payable duties. Primary responsibilities would include:
- Auditing invoices from first class hotels and restaurants around the world
- Communicating with vendors regarding payment status & any discrepancies
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices into the accounting system
- Maintenance of employee expense reports/receipts, vendor payment files and journal entries
- Assist with weekly mailing of checks
- Sort and distribute any incoming mail related to the finance department
Ideal candidates will have:
- Excellent detail verification skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to learn things quickly and work well as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A commitment to providing quality customer service
- Be comfortable using Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook, in addition to learning new systems
- Enthusiasm about working for Backroads and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors
- Prior accounts payable experience preferred, but not required
This position is seasonal full-time in our Berkeley office and runs from June through November.
To be considered for this position, please submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit at Backroads
- Salary requirements
- Online exercises at: AP Seasonal Exercises 2017
Please send the documents above to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Seasonal AA/AP Specialist – web” in the subject line of your e-mail.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and multisport trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.