With our unique mix of thrilling active pursuits and effortless bonhomie, the connections come easily. Don't miss out on this epic party on wheels! Highlights include:
View the itinerary...
- Six memorable days of beautiful scenery, exhilarating activities, relaxing camping and fantastic company
- Ride to your heart's content on some of northern California's most scenic routes, through wine country, redwoods and along the Pacific Ocean
- The pace is always up to you—pedal hard with a peloton of new riding buddies or enjoy a leisurely spin. But you'll have the most fun if you are prepared to ride a minimum of 15 to 25 miles each day.
- Clos Pegase, Chateau Montelena, Bennett Lane and deLorimier are but a few of the fabulous wineries waiting to welcome you
- It'll be quite a group picnic among the thousand-year-old giants in Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve!
- Pristine Point Reyes National Seashore offers mile upon mile of hiking and biking bliss
- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco, a sensational place to extend your trip