NEW Winter Sunshine in America's Caribbean
Many destinations can claim to be adventurous, breathtaking and unique, but no other place can claim to be the Florida Keys. The people are as daring as the Everglades. The sea life is as breathtaking as the sunsets. And your experience of the Keys will be as unique as you want it to be. One minute you're exploring a remarkable wetlands wilderness, the next you're snorkeling above a Spanish shipwreck. There are glass-bottom boats. Bike paths in the sun. Wildlife to witness. Wild stories to hear. All in the name of being adventurous, breathtaking and unique. Only in the Florida Keys.
• Ride and walk in the Everglades, a World Heritage site and International Biosphere Reserve—there's no other environment like it on earth!
• Keep an eye out for marine life as you kayak on luminescent turquoise waters to a beautiful coral island
• Easygoing activities, like pedaling on flat dedicated bike paths, let you relax and soak in the warm breezes at a leisurely pace
• Kids look for alligators in the Everglades and parrotfish in the Florida Keys Marine Sanctuary
• Enjoy unique, off-the-beaten-path historic and cultural encounters known only to locals
View the itinerary Launches in February 2015