• Enjoy a heavenly year-round climate and nearly perfect roads—a stellar wintertime escape for bicyclists of all persuasions.
• Explore Gran Canaria, a stunning island of jagged peaks, lush tropical vegetation, steep granite cliffs and endless white-sand beaches.
• Pedal cliff-hugging roads that emerge above swirling mist to reveal moonscapes and volcanoes; in green valleys, you'll find vast groves of almond trees and tropical fruit.
• Be surrounded by white-sand beaches and turquoise waters near one of Gran Canaria's more unusual sights—Sahara-esque sand dunes.
• Discover Tenerife, home to the magnificent 12,000-foot Mount Teide volcano. A national park and World Heritage site, Teide and its crater-filled environs provide one of Europe's most unique environments for biking.
• Encounter beautiful old colonial cities like Garachico, once covered in molten lava from a 1706 eruption, and now brimming with cobblestone lanes, balconied mansions and colorful gardens.
• Two-wheel it over dramatic terrain, with cliffs plunging straight into the ocean and plenty of thrilling switchbacks to keep you on your toes!
• Taste unique regional wines born from high-elevation vineyards, rich volcanic soils and an uncommon variety of grapes.
View the itinerary...