It's a vacation! It's a party! Come along with us and a super-sized gang of fun-loving singles for our most epic trip in the California Wine Country & Pacific Coast. If you want to have a blast biking, hiking, camping, laughing and kicking up your heels with five dozen newfound friends, don't wait! Reserve your spot today on this incredible Singles-Solos adventure. You're sure to leave the trip with lifetime memories.
Two dates to choose from:
Give us a call at 800-462-2848 and within minutes you'll be booked!
Singles-Solos Specialist, with Backroads since 2002
|The bathrooms and showers are of a basic campground style. One night we'll provide mobile showers and toilets. Your dome tent will be set up for you and outfitted with a sleeping bag, fleece liner and Therm-A-Rest pad. We call it enhanced camping but it's definitely not luxury safari style. |
Epic FUN in California's Wine Country & Pacific Coast
You're in for the time of your life on this one-of-a-kind biking and camping adventure. Imagine heart-pumping rides amid premier vineyards, historic towns and majestic coastline. World-class vintages at acclaimed wineries. Excellent local microbrews. Fabulous live music and dancing beneath the stars. Superb dining, from a gourmet farm-to-table dinner to trendy food cart fare to our famed camp cuisine. Moonlit walks, campfire camaraderie and much more—with five dozen terrific Backroads singles. Highlights include:
With our unique mix of exhilarating activity and effortless bonhomie, the connections come easily! Don't miss out on this epic party on wheels!
- Six memorable days of beautiful scenery, exhilarating activity, relaxing camping and fantastic company
- Ride to your heart's content on some of northern California's most scenic routes, through wine country, redwoods and along the Pacific Ocean
- The pace is always up to you—pedal hard with a peloton of new riding buddies or enjoy a leisurely spin. Be prepared to ride a minimum of 15 to 25 miles each day. Or, if you choose, there are several opportunities to ride over 55 miles.
- Napa's Clos Pegase, Chateau Montelena and Bennett Lane, and Alexander Valley's deLorimier are but a few of the fabulous wineries waiting to welcome you
- It'll be quite a group picnic among the thousand-year-old giants in Armstrong Redwoods State Reserve!
- Pristine Point Reyes National Seashore offers mile upon mile of hiking and biking bliss
- Bike across the Golden Gate Bridge to San Francisco, a sensational place to extend your trip
View the itinerary
Want to learn more about
Watch the video!
Choosing an active vacation is a big decision.
Read more about what to expect with Backroads
and what to be aware of
CONNECT WITH US
CALL 800-462-2848 or your travel agent to reserve your trip. Open daily from 7 am to 5 pm, PT.
All contents and photography © 2013 Backroads | 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley, CA, 94710 | 800-462-2848