Job Opportunities with Backroads
Seasonal Rooming Assistant
We are currently seeking to fill two seasonal Rooming Assistant positions within our Trip Operations department for 2014. These positions have the important role of communicating vital room information to our outside vendors and updating our internal database.
The time frame for this position is April through September.
We are looking for candidates with excellent attention to detail who enjoy a fast-paced environment and don’t mind repetitive tasks.
Qualified candidates must have:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Aptitude for technology including strong excel and database skills
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently
• Ability to multitask
• Availability to work weekends
• Ability to work at a computer desk for prolonged periods of time and occasionally lift up to 30 lbs.
• Enthusiastic about working for Backroads and have a passion for active travel and the outdoors.
To apply, please send a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit for Backroads along with your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com with “Seasonal Rooming Assistant” in the subject line of your email or by fax to (510) 527-1789, Attn: HR/Seasonal Rooming Assistant.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and multisport trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.