Job Opportunities with Backroads
Seasonal Guest Services Consultant
We are currently seeking seasonal employees for our Guest Services Consultant position. The ideal candidate is a highly professional person who will be working with our guests and guides to provide them with an exceptionally high level of service on the phone and email to ensure that every guest has the best experience on their trip.
Ideal candidates will have:
• 2+ years of successful customer service or sales support
• Excellent written and verbal communication/interpersonal skills
• Excellent listening skills
• High level of initiative
• Superb sense of detail
• Can work effectively in a fast paced work environment
• Can juggle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Organizational and computer skills
• Value and embody integrity, teamwork, empowerment, and sense of ownership
• Domestic and international travel experience desirable
• Must be willing to work occasional weekends
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds
This position is seasonal/full-time through August/September 2013.
To apply: Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Seasonal GSC position” in the subject line of your email. Please include your travel experience in your resume.
As the world's #1 active travel company, Backroads offers more bicycling, walking, hiking and multisport trips around the world than any other company. We are a service-oriented organization composed of high-energy individuals with varied backgrounds who enjoy people, travel and the outdoors.