Job Opportunities with Backroads
Amaze yourself. Amaze our guests. A job at Backroads is unlike any other job you'll ever have. You'll be challenged. You'll be inspired. And you'll be gratified. Because whatever you do here, you'll be part of something that makes us all proud—delivering authentic, enriching—and sometimes profoundly life-changing—experiences.
The devil is in the details. Every world-class biking and hiking route. Every gourmet picnic. Every carefully orchestrated cultural connection. Everything. And it doesn't just matter some of the time. It matters all of the time. That's how we do things at Backroads. The result: guests so loyal to Backroads they travel with us 10, 20, 30, 40 or more times.
Making it look easy, isn't easy. Ask anyone at Backroads. It's hard work. It means forever asking, "Is the guest experience the absolute best it can be?" More often than not our answer is "no." We continuously redefine what an active vacation can be and establish standards no one else can match.
Does this sound like the kind of company you want to be a part of? If so, we can't wait to meet you.
TRIP LEADER OPPORTUNITIES:
Backroads is now accepting applications for the 2015 season! Please visit our Trip Leader pages for full details. Thank you for your interest in becoming a Backroads Trip Leader.
CURRENT EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES:
- Mar 11, 2015: Seasonal Guest Services Consultant - Berkeley, California
- Mar 11, 2015: Seasonal Guest Services Assistant - Berkeley, California
- Mar 03, 2015: Seasonal Trip Operations Support (TOS) Global Specialist - Berkeley, California
- Mar 03, 2015: Business Analyst / User Experience Specialist - Berkeley, California
- Mar 03, 2015: Technical Project Manager / Business Analyst - Berkeley, California
- Mar 03, 2015: UX / UI Designer - Berkeley, California
- Feb 10, 2015: Mailroom Assistant - Salt Lake City, Utah
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send us your resume and cover letter for any of the above non-trip leader positions by fax, mail or email:
- FAX: 510-527-1444
- MAIL: 801 Cedar Street, Berkeley CA 94710
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
Please include the position you are applying for followed by the words "web posting" on your cover letter.