Terms and Conditions (subject to change):
- $200 Trip Credit is earned for a Backroads trip when a new adult referral books a 3-day or longer Premiere Inn or Casual Inn trip.
- $100 Trip Credit is earned for a Backroads trip when a new adult referral books a Camping trip.
- Only one BEST Club member may receive Trip Credit for a new referral. The first BEST Club member to officially document a new referral is the only party who may receive the Trip Credit. (So get your referrals in, before someone else does!)
- Home mailing addresses must be provided for each referral (even when the preferred mailing address is a business).
- BEST Club members may not receive Trip Credit for referring family members sharing their address.
- Trip Credit cannot be earned by commission-based agents or wholesalers.
- BEST Club members' earned Trip Credit does not expire.
- Trip Credit may not be redeemed for cash.
- Referral Trip Credit may accumulate, and there is no limit to how much Trip Credit may be applied to one reservation.
- New Referrals- A New Referral is any adult guest who has no Guest Record in our reservation system and whose household has never received Backroads marketing materials.
- Adult- Guests aged 18 and older.
- BEST Club Member- Any Backroads guest who has traveled with Backroads on at least one trip.